Prep. time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 5min.
Quick, Simple & Tasty Grilled Veg. Pizza Sandwich.
- 12 bread slices, whole wheat,brown, multi-grain or white bread
- 75gm mozzarella or pizza cheese (grated-1cup)
- 1/2 onion, 1/2 yellow or 1/2 green capsicum, 1/2 tomato – cut into 1/2″ squares (Diced)
- Pizza sauce as required
- some Olive oil or butter – for brushing
- Mixed spices(oregano, black pepper, dried basil)
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Spread pizza sauce on bread slice.
- Place all the veggies on the bread (evenly). DO NOT add too much veggies.
- Add (spread) mozzarella & sprinkle spices & salt.
- cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Place it in a preheated sandwich maker. DO NOT press the top of sandwich maker too much as then the cheese may spill out after melting.
- Brush it with Olive oil or butter.
- cut the sandwich diagonaly.
- Serve hot with some chutney & some salad, and sprinkle some oregano for garnishing.