Prepration time: 7min
Cooking : 15 min
- 2 Maggi packets
- 1 Onion – cut into thin strips
- 3 Green chillies- chopped
- 1 Capsicum- shredded into thin strips
- 1/2 cup tamatos – chopped finely
- a few curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chillis & curry leaves.
- When they crackle, add the onions & capsicum and sauté till they are translucent
- Add tomatoes & spices and simmer till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Pour 3 cups of water & taste maker( masala pouch in the maggi packet) & let it boil.
- Now add the noodle.
- cook for 2 mins.
- Garnish with the coriander & Mint leaves and serve hot